If you're brave to say GOODBYE , life will reward you with a new HELLO.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Back from there to here


Here a short update of My 1st time Sg trip =) 
awww...it has been a while since my last post 
before this busy for my final exam , but after exam started busy of planning trip 


In fact, i supposed go to sg and have internship interview 
but what the heck , Eugene told us the interview delayed to August 
okay FINE ... ! he had broke our expectations and disappointed us a lot 
he will never know how great we expected for the sg interview trip since LAST YEAR ~!


we had prepared everything needed and ready to the trip seriously...
all of us even changed for few hundreds bucks sg dollar 
he brought us this bad news early in the morning on the first day of exam 
i didn't give him a dam just wanna meet him asap to know the details 


hopefully he wont lie to us 
u're my friend , i wish to trust u 
so , i willing to give u one last chance though u cheated us once before 


i thought i have to stay at home for this 2 weeks sem-break 
but who knows , pan joyenn suggested go to sg for backpacking travel on wednesday night 
she always so random o.o 
i decided to go because i don't know how to tell papa that i didn't go to interview ( but mama knew about that >< ) 
he was like dam care about it .. i don't know how to open my mouth to tell him this fact.  


that's why i went to sg for 3D2N =) 
we had stayed at a quite budgeted hostel , took public transport to every tourist spots , looked to the map of mrt all the time , ate alot of tasty food , drank a lot expensive mineral water (costs $2 for each 500ml wadafak) , saw a lot sg leng zai ( seriously lengzai everywhere in SG~! why huh? ) 




after 3days , my belly came out >< wadafak it's freaking obvious now ZZ! have to start on diet today onward lols
by the way my skin looked healthy after sun-bathed at SG *cough cough 
now the white spot on my forehead is dam visible... =(
omg mama sure nag nag nag nonstop~ give me a stapler please im so gonna staple my ears x.x


ps: now isn't the mood to share about my enjoyable SG trip , will be update soon =P




Siwon 

No comments:

Post a Comment