If you're brave to say GOODBYE , life will reward you with a new HELLO.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's been long i didn't update my blog..3 or 4 months? haha. For sure, there're a lot of changes happened. 
Firstly, i'm now having my 4months internship in InterContinental KL. Okie..i know, this hotel is strange for you guys. 
Anyone heard about Nikko Hotel before? Before last year Nikko Hotel was still available, but now it became InterContinental KL. 

Last month i had my first month of training in Banquet Operation. It's my ever best working experience! I love all the colleagues there. They're just so nice to me =) 
I really enjoyed and appreciated those working moment with them. Hehee, and i know that i'm loved by banquet bros ^^ coz I was the princess among them. Why? Imma the only Chinese and the only girl~~~lalala 

After i left banquet, my buddy Nazri, my sista Teguh, my lovely captain Suddin and my boss Daniel, they texted me, whatsapp me, fb inbox me. Hahaha~ they miss me so much and ME TOO!! 



























As you can see from the pica, my make up skill is much more better than previous. 
Practice makes perfect, it's true. Every single working day i have to spend 30minutes for drawing a mask on my face. It's tired but it's interesting! Anyway, i feel good =P 

My selca in guest toilet when i was working in Banquet. Hahaha. My fatty cousin told me, i looked like a manager in this pica. But so sad, i was just a trainee~ Maybe few years later...heehee who know? 



I miss you guys so much ='( thanks for giving me chance to work with the banquet team. Thanks for teaching and sharing a lot of experiences with me! Wish u guys all the best in the future~ I hope that we can meet at somewhere in the Earth after i finish my internship, my studies. Thank you Nizam, Jusri, Daniel,Suddin, Zaidi, Ramjan, Ragunat, Najwa, Nazri, Sabuj, Ali, Sumon, Teguh-my best sista and Banglassss. 

Today is my off, that's why i manage to update my blog haha. Almost 2 years, my place still don't have internet connection. No why. Just i'm lazy enough to apply. LOL. Such a good reason for myself. I'm salute to my laziness -.-

I've only a day off for every week! OMG. So lifeless. It's okay to pay me 5 bucks for a day, sounds pity rite? even worse than a Bangla's salary. But can you give me 2 days off for a week? Feel like dying to wake up at 6 everyday in the morning. I just can't stand for waking up early in the morning and repeat the same thing. LOL. 
Even though he gives me morning calls everyday, i feel warm, but, still...i hate to wake up at 6 =.= 

The He appeared in my life since few months ago. I know that i got a Zing on him when the first time we met. Yes, he is always good to me and i admit it's sweet.I got the feeling to stop it coz i know flirtationship is just a bullshit. It doesn't guarantee both of us a good result at last. 
Alright, it makes you feel good now, but after this, who'll be the one who cry for few months because of the fuxking sweet moments we used to have? Girl, think about it. 

Ahhh...i remember something. Know what? I was freaking lucky =P 
Few days ago, i had a date with him at Pavilion. That day, I was waiting him at Times, a bookshop in there. I was reading a book, 100 must-visit places in the world while waiting for him at the reading area. I leave both of my phones at the sofa i sited! After he came to me, we straight went to Sushi Tei to have dinner. 30minutes later, i just realized that i leave my phones at the sofa. LOL. Stupid me. 

So bad of me laa. He asked me continue makan and he purposely rushed to Level 6 helped me look for my phones. Thanks GOD! My phones were still there. Actually there're thousands of reasons in my mind i thought about to tell my parents how i lost my phones. HAHA. So lame of me. Anyway I've to admit =l things always go well when you're beside me. Thank you so much! 

Byebyeee...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment